Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Hero Named Shades

This is going to be like one of those anmail mircle showes ....so sit back get your coffee or tea or whatever it is that you drink and let me tell you all about my dog Shades
Now most the time Shades is always underfoot ...I mean if I go potty he is right there looking at me with eyes of love ...if I take a shower Shades is sitting right there probelly wishing he could hand me my towel
Shades is also a abused dog as well ...it is funny cause I was done with dogs ...I had 4 I didnt need no more ...but my friend brought Shades into me and he Jumped from Chrises arms to my lap (Ummmm yep he had me from wolf) but anyways this dog had been abused it took 5 baths to clean him enough to get a a hircut Shades had also been ran over by a car (this was seen ) but Id like to think that my Daddy up oin heaven was saving thisd dog for me (No him getting hit didnt hurt he got checked by the vet )
My Dad before he passed of cancer had told me Racquell I am going to give you one of Tippy Toes Babys (well they never bread tippy toes ) and sadly my Daddy went to heaven before any of the rest of us ...but you see my Dad is a man of his word a year or so agao here comes this lil beedy eye lovable lil puppy I could of ever had in my life
Here comes the mircle you all as you know Pita has been having trouble staying non passed out (witch is my heart ) and I will be wearing a heart montior for I dont know how long ....but I am always up before Ed I get up about 5 am every morning ...I do my puter thing I go to the rest room Imake my crystal light (That shit works ) expecally when your not hungry much ...I do my thing you know it is my quite time
This is alil personal but you have to know me Shades and our realtionship ...anyways I had just gotton done going potty and I guess when I stood up I passed out .....I awoke to Shades Pawing my Face Licking Me and Crying like I never heard him before .....crazy I know I laid on the floor I hit my head again and told Shades go get Daddy Mommy needs your Daddy and you know what he went and got Daddy for his Mommy ...this time Ed was shook it is no fun passing out banging your head (yes I know I am a roker but damn banging heads like that is not a good deal
It has been determinded I am very stressed out that I have a Eva what is that ????? and that I keep passing out ...I have DR Risk coming up and I have my other Docter on the 30th of this month ....I am off work NONE NADA NOWAY JOSE!!!!! for a month Ill lose my client and probelly Liza who can expect for my clients to wait it out for me
The dumb docters wanted me to take all my rings off the only 3 I didnt take off were my wedding rings and the ring Punky got her Auntie ...I refused I felt closer connected like Punky was hugging me ...you have to understand Rissa Mom Choose me and Ed to be Mammaw and Pawpaw ....WE both ADORE Rissa but Punky is always here sharing her love with me ...it dosnt matter if she is coloring me pages or if she is sittin on my lap ...Punky always makesme feel better so I kept the opal ring on she gace me PERIOD!!!!!!!!!
Now back to Shades (My Hero) the docters told me that Shades could of saved my life for they werent there and their is somthing wrong with my heart if it wasnt for Shades I dont wanna think what would happen Shades is right at my feet as I typr this he lets me go no where without me ...the docters told ED that he needed to watch Shades and the way he is reacting or not with me cause they belive he knows or sences what is going on with in my body STRANGE he has never been taught those people who threw him out what a DUMMY !!!!!
Thats ok they say Shades is a HERO and so do I
What do you all think give me some feedback cause this is spooky but cool you know ...anything like this ever happen to you
MY Hero My Dog Shades

No comments: