Sunday, June 3, 2012

Its Been Awhile

Wow 2 whole years I have been gone from this lil place I created to come to and reflect upon whats going on in my life. What anmails have come or moved to greener pastures and who has had what baby and when. This blog is going to be of a diffrent nature now. This lil conor of mine will document my life on the ranch and all that happens along with it.

Maybe I will fill in some of the blanks that have been left here, if only for my own recall. I cant say that I havnt been using my time wisely. I am in my fouth semester of college and carring a B avarage. Thats huge for me I am learning disabled and it takes everything I have to keep that B. Last semester I made the honor roll ( I was so happy ). I have had some awsome teachers and some teachers that thier teaching style did not help me any at all.

I have been starting to do alot of planting not garden planting (the goats wouldnt allow that ) in the front  yard . Speaking of goats my lil girl Lily had her frist kid yesterday here on the Ranch. My husband and I were not home but Lily kidded just fine with out us ( I like to be here when the mommas kid ) it just makes it better. The babys name is Maryka Freedom Werbe yes it is a big name for such a small lil creature but shell grow into it.

My sister's dog Daisy who is a Shitztoo was bred to a Poodle and Daisy had Shitzapoos and I am the proud owner of one. Her name is Patches. She has not made it to the Ranch yet she still has two more shots to go. Parvo out here in Oz where I live is having a huge out break. I will not risk Patches getting Parvo or getting ill. Deago had Parvo and that was the hardest thing I have ever had to help fight in my life (other then Dianes fight for her life ) Deago is fine it took 12 days of Deago and I being on the floor IV fluids and force feeding but he is a healthy two year old baby.

Well since I will never have anthor puppy nor will I ever be able to have children ever. When I was gifted with Patches, My Mommy drive desire has taken over. A Patches Chariot has been made out of a stroller for my adorable baby. It has been blinged out and it has been recover and modified for my lil princess. Patches has a craddle and I am making matching bedding for it. Patches have been made for her I think we have 3 lol. I am serious Patches crib is personlized and painted. Then last night the idea was to make a Puppy Bag just a diaper bag and modified that for Patches as well. I cant wait to get the pics up of all the stuff that we are making for Patches. There are two people who make a huge imapct on this whole Patches spoiling with me. The laidies and I have been tossing around making a company out of this whole thing.

The Ranch is well on the way to going green. I have the most amazing husband! Here in the next few months we hope to be totally using solor power as well as wind power. My husband is building solor panales in our basement. We are raising chickens on the Ranch for not only the chicken but to share the eggs with family and friends as well as a few select teachers. We have some ducks but they are all boys I need to get some females for the Ranch for Duck Eggs are sooooooo good. I usally do not keep males that arnt altered here on the Ranch. Male goats are disqusting. My husband and I just traded our male goat out for a bottle fed baby that is a dwarf pigmy ...Pippi is such a sweet loving soul thats for sure. Thats with all bottle fed baby anything.

I am going to make it a point to change this journal up and come back alot more. I want to doucment our lifes and living on the Ranch and bringing awarness to all the diffrent causes that are near and dear to my heart. I want to record Patches life and Maryka life and thier adventures. A way of a baby book to a mother per say. I wont ever get to do it any other way then this way. I dont care what people think or say about me for I know that I fell off my rocker long ago. When your only dream in life that you have ever had is to be a mother and there is no mircle way for me to have a child adopt a child or foster a child. That is when you get me I go over board but over board could be a good thing in this case. Overboard might just be a gold mind I just never know ...

I say that maybe these fur babies have brought new hope a new flame burning with in my heart. I cant wait to start going out with Patches in her Chariot or her baskets. I cant wait to publish pics of Patches in her crib and her Puppy Bag as well. I know that people are going to want what Patches has. I know that if it is Gods will this Dream will take off like wild fire.

Now it is time for me to get off this box and go outside and soak up the Ranch life. Our 8 year old neice is here for a few days. I want to soak in her love and love her back just as much as she loves on me. She is so precious just precious and deserves alot more then she is given. It is time to get out there and make Lilys and Merykas pen for them now. Until then lil neglected blog of mine. I so promiss not to be two years before I return.

No comments: